Not sure where to start when applying for jobs or listing vacancies? We’re here to help.

Below are some helpful questions and answers to aid your search process.

You will need to provide a current National Police Clearance (valid within 12 months), current valid Drug and Alcohol Test results (valid within 2 months) and all up to date certificates and licenses.

You will also need to supply your Resume and References.

A Medical exam may also help confirm your suitability for a particular role.

You need to currently live in Western Australia or be willing to relocate to WA.

All people that we employ need to be reliable, have high attention to detail, have a great work ethic and be safety conscious.

All non-Australian residents will also need to have a valid working visa.

All positions require the following certificates as a minimum:

  • Enter & Work in Confined Spaces
  • Work Safely at Heights
  • Gas Test Atmospheres

Each job listing should also denote other certificates which are required for that role.

Yes we do, however residential is always preferred by our clients.

In certain roles yes you will, however if you have the appropriate certificates there may be entry level roles available.

No, you must be able to organise your own Visa outside of TIS Recruitment.

Return to Top